The NSN solosafe personal safety device, specially designed for Lone Worker applications and independent active seniors.
What is it?
The SoloSafe personal emergency device is specially designed for lone workers, aged assistance, children & even domestic violence situations. It allows you to have peace of mind knowing Solosafe is always there with you.
How does it work?
The NSN Solosafe works using the Telstra Network to communicate to our certified Grade A1 Monitoring Centre. If the user requires assistance they can press the SOS button on the remote for 2 seconds. The device will then vibrate to indicate that the SOS alarm has been initiated. The alarm will then be received by our 24/7 monitoring station where one of our experienced operators will have the ability to speak with the user via the device. The device allows for two-way communication as well as one-way communication. In an emergency, the operator will listen in for a minute to evaluate the situation and then determine the required course of action.
- Real time tracking and monitoring
- Two-way voice communication
- Water Resistant
- 24-hour battery life
- Light, compact attachable to keyring, belt or lanyard
- Accurate GPS positioning fully integrated into ARM Security’s monitoring platform
- Google Maps integration
- Accelerated tracking on activation
- GEO Fencing capabilities
- Low Battery confirmation
Who is a Lone Worker?
A lone worker is anyone who carries out a work activity away from colleagues and without close or direct supervision.
Examples of Lone Workers
- Night and Weekend Staff
- Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Carers, Mental Health Workers
- Paramedics, First Responders, Caretakers
- Hazardous Occupations
- Cleaners, Maintenance and Trade Workers
- Real Estate Agents, Property Managers
- Drivers, Delivery People, Meter Readers
- Retailers who work on their own
- Rangers, Hikers, Campers, Mountain Bikers
- Domestic Violence Situations
- Aged Care
- Hold up / duress / danger activation – Our control room operators will have the ability to speak to the device user and listen into the situation (if preferred, 1-way audio can be selected to avoid endangering the device user), alert emergency services and / or alert nominated contacts of the activation
- The SoloSafe device is the highest priority alarm for police to attend to
- Portable device that can be used anywhere around Australia
- 2-way or 1-way voice communication - from the user to our Control Room Operator
- Water resistant - shower & rain proof
- 24 Hr battery life – with rechargeable docking station
- Light, compact and attachable to key-ring, belt or lanyard
- Fully integrated into Instant Security System’s Grade A1 Monitoring Center (Australia’s Highest graded monitoring centre)
- Low battery confirmation – An SMS notification will be sent to 3 nominated users alerting the device is in low battery and requires charging
- GPS function – When an SOS alert is sent – the device will send an updated GPS location every 30 seconds for the following hour
- “Geo Fencing”
- Fully recorded conversation – for added security and can be used for police requirements
- Training on product demonstration
- 12 Month warranty
- 24/7 service & support