What are Phone Networks?
A mobile phone network or cellular phone network as it is also known, is made up of a large number of signal areas called cells. Users on the network can cross into different cells without loosing connection.
Within each cell you will find a base station or mobile phone tower, which sends and receives the mobile transmissions. A mobile device will connect to the nearest or least congested base station. The base stations are connected to a digital exchange where the communication is sent to other telephone or data networks.
Communication over the mobile network can be made up of voice, data, images and text messages.
At Austech Surveillance & IT we have introduced a new product into our company, an advanced PBS system created by 3CX. 3CX offers a complete communications solution out of the box. As an open-standards PBX, installation and management of your phone system has never been easier.
Some benefits of this system include;
• Easy self installation & management
• Slash telco & communications costs
• Boost productivity with UC: Status, Chat and more
• Work on the go: Android & iOS apps, web-based softphone
• Integrated WebRTC Video Conferencing
• Improve customer service: Click2Call, Live Chat & Talk plugin
• CRM integration with Office 365, Salesforce, Freshdesk and more
• Install on-premise or deploy in YOUR Cloud